Allie and I felt a very special shiver of joy in our respective offices today. More so than when we discovered that Cast have reformed. Grab a seat, kids, you’re going to need it.
Yeah, Ultrasound. Unexpected much? OK, the album wasn’t much cop, but fuck that, have you heard the singles? Cop this:
5 reasons why Ultrasound rule:
1. Tiny – like a bow tie – is cool.
2. “Gary Glitter’s gone to seed/So who will lead us now?”
3. Bassist Vanessa Best’s backing vocals.
4. The Bon Jovi robot voice tube thing on Floodlit World.
5. Oh, just click on those YouTube links again.
Ultrasound play The Lexington in Islington on 9th September. Suffice to say, we’ll see you right down the front, yah?